Sunday, July 19, 2009

is this me ??

lately i felt some certain changes in me... for example most of the time i juz kept everything to myself... big things small things important things unnecessary things... basically every things... well most of every things... my dear keep complaining bout the way i'm not talking bout this "most of the things" wit her so much that i think she grew tired to keep on complaining any further... as far as i recall i'm not like this... i used to talk about every things wit my bunch... maybe it's becoz i dun have my "bunch" anymore... besties dun seem so best anymore... some juz disappear without a trace... some juz not the same individual i adore anymore... some juz plain busy wit work... some was juz plastic from the start... some did stupid shitz and cant seem to turn back around... some simply juz dun gip a damn no more... some met new bunch and left the old bunch... some failed to balance their relationship and friendship... some weren't there when u need them... some developed different interest and move on... some never really budge since the beginning... some grew too selfish... some played too much mind game... some think way too much... before u knew it a barrier form and divide everyone... maybe this is wat they mean by "growing up"... it all add up and bit by bit... at 1st it seem ok... but as it went further the picture of b, u, n, c and h fell apart is getting clearer and clearer... 午夜望回流下兩滴淚水...

back to the changes in me... i'm getting more and more sensitive... mean or no mean i'm juz too sensitive... and sensitive turn emo... getting offended by minor matter too minor that people will forget all about it after one fart... i need a psychologist...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I hope I'm under the description of "some just plain busy with work". Haha.

Friends just come and go. I actually couldn't agree more with how you describe how they actually happen in your life then leave. But don't worry just wanna let you know I'll be there to lend you my ear whenever you need to cos' we're good friends/daughter-father what!

And I really think you should share your problems with Rain cos' it feels sucky not knowing anything about bf's problem and the feeling of being so helpless, its just so shitty. Plus, I think you'll feel much better after spilling out everything. Well at least you have a great gf to speak to.

Anyways thanks a lot for the birthday message. I really appreciate it! :)

August 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home