Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drinking Spree !

ok now for those who know that lately i've released my long long long quarantined drinking mode . now things dun juz happen without reason. i'm tired of telling stories bout this again and again. i'm here to tell the tale of my crazy kick off on alcohol on one single nite out wit some frenz. it all started wit this...
yes... the Flamming Lamboghini. no... I should put it this way... The Flamming Lamboghinies. i had 4 of these. not 4 in a row la... between drinks. then next up is this...
Long Island Ice Tea. i had 1 of these. and afterward i bottom my fren's unfinished Pinaconlada.and for the rest of then nite i'm drowning my self in Kilkennies.



well i'm exaggerating. i only have 3 of these and my limit is breach. for so long i never really came in contact wit such a level of alcohol index. anyway i manage to drive home savely afterward. but often times when the fun is over the consequenses followed. i got thisserious hang over the next day. not only my brain got stuck. my reaction toward everything is delays like 2 second. lose coordination of my hand and feet. mild tipsiness until juz now. i'm surprised that i survive the day's work.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home