Thursday, March 5, 2009

memory laps ?

Lately i notice that my short term memory is getting shorter. In other words... it's getting worst. Simple task is often forgotten. I got a few case that made good example on why i said so.

Case 1:
One morning i was getting ready to go out to get my bills paid. Like usual i locked both my room's door and the bathroom's door. Check on the switches. Then went downstairs. Juz before i got out of the house i notice that i've left my phone on my bed. So, i went all the way back up to fetch it. Got my phone, got out of the house, then as i start my car's engine i notice that i've left my phone bill on my room's table. Got grumpy. When back to get my phone bill. Got back in the car and as i was going to step on the gas i saw in my back mirror that i left my house's door wide open wit the keys still stuck on the lock. Got back again and double check everything. Finally i drove off. Now this is not the end of it. As i reach JJ i went straight to the Digi place to get the bill done. It's my turn at the counter and guess wat ? I left the bills in the car.

Case 2:
One working morning i was doing my usual stuff. I was in the kitchen and need to fetch a bowl from outside. I went for it. On my way to get the bowl i saw the spoons and forks laying around on the table. Dun wanna get screw i tidy up the stuff abit then went back into the kitchen. Yeah... forgetting the bowl. Then i went back out to get the bowl and before that i saw a cockroach snooping around on the floor. Squash it and went back into the kitchen. Forgetting my bowl again. Went out for the third time to get my bowl. Customers came and i forgotten all about the bowl juz after i'm down with the customers.

Case 3:
Forgotten. So is case 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home