Friday, January 2, 2009

new year resolution ??

after reading oling's blog bout wat she hates during 2008. i'll talk about my 2008. let's see... the thing i hate the most is... "uncetainties". back then when my mum decided to pass the shop to my eldest bro there are all kinds of worries, changes and uncertain. i even got paranoid for my future ahead. for most of u who know me i'm those who hate big changes in life no matter it's my love life, career or friendship. other than the "uncertainties" i find that some of my buddies are not wat i use to think they are. or u can say that i never really know them well enough and jumped to conclusion that they're wat i think they are and made them buddy. this is catagorize into "regression". those i call my friends are always the one i turn to when things happen. next came the lost of my dad. dun really wanna talk about this. "deprivation".

not all of 2008 are bad. good things happen too. like i got a new car. knowing that the one i loved will always be there for me when i need her to be. gain alot of knowledge bout human nature and get to know the people around me better. good and bad. a 100 yen open opposite parade that sell great japanese candy for only rm4.90. learn how to mahjong and alot more. ups and downs.

ok now about my new year resolution. actually this is some wat like my 1st new year resolution of my entire life ? new year is juz another ordinary day for me despite the clubbing and count downs the day before. this year i'm not going to set something which is not possible as a fresh start. i want a steady income which is enough for me to support my self and "the ppl around me" that i'm not going to list out here. and no u're not one of them ! so quit dreaming. hahahaha... until next time !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home