Monday, February 2, 2009

Wat made soya...

16 things which made up me.

was tagged by orange.



Directions : Once your've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits or goal about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names and why you choose them.

1. being a big junk food addict. once i start there are no stopping until the supplies ran out.

2. "teh ais" is the best kick start in the world.

3. comics and anime keep me alive.

4. earn enough to support those around me.

5. broadband at home and not owning a laptop = car without wheels.

6. gundam addiction is kicking in.

7. i love my dear more than i love my self.

8. list of stuff to get is longer than the nile river and ironically i'm broke and the list keep getting longer.

9. i got only 1 guy fren to call buddy.

10. most of my female fren's mum seem to trust me alot and i dunno why.

11. faces under the mask are definitely ugly.

12. half a month salary worth of bonus sucks !

13. my new year resolution of eating at least 20 McDonald's Prosperity Burger are officially fried. only ate 4 or 5 this year.

14. going to finish all the unwatched pirated DVDs in my room. hopefully.

15. Japan seem so far away.

16. my mum is impossible to satisfy.


i tag...

-rain (so the i can get some clue on wat to get her on our anniversary)

-peidan (to get a glim on wat she've been doing)

-gia (juz for the heck of it)

-chee chee (she definitely got the free time to do this)

-sharon (coz she tagged me. (I KNOW SHE WAS TAGGED ! NO NEED TO REMIND ME ! I GOT NOBODY ELSE IN MIND TO TAG !))



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home