Saturday, July 25, 2009

damn boh song ah ~!

damn boh song... at 1st the plan was to club at barroom coz of the event which i'm not sure wat it is about... dai tao suppose to book the table there and he did... but the prob is he's telling me that nobody is free to go pick up the table be4 10.30pm... i was like "huh ?"... he's having his dinner or something at richie montana around 8 something pm when he msg me telling me that nobody is picking up the table and whether that i'm free to do it or not... i told him that i cant and i'll be late due to my meeting and asked him how long he need to eat there... it's only 8 something... dinner for 2 plus hour ?? then know wat ?? he fucking shout at me... ask me to think before i talk... what the fucking hell is that ?? i dun even know where that came from... finally i get to know that in his sms that he is attending his fren's b.day... OI ! PLZ LAK ! HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW U GOT A FUCKING PARTY GOING ON !? U WANNA BE EMO THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM BUT DUN FUCKING TRY MY PATIENTS !!

so it basically killed the mood for clubbing... end up nobody is picking up the table... fine... dun gip a shit no more... then he still got the nerve to sms me "At houz, Kil Kenny!"... yeah... u go have fun and u can shove that heavy glass jug in ur ass ! for fuck's sake read this and fucking think about wat u fucking did ! u acting cool in front of girls is ok and i can play along but dun fucking over do it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home